The midsize WS150 is suited to domestic, farm, hire or semi commercial operations. The WS150 features robust construction, a larger work bench and a 150kg capacity cable operated log lifter. The innovative double handed control system ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety. A 9hp engine is fitted as standard, but a 6hp engine is also available. The 9hp engine delivers a whopping 21 tons of splitting power and a 8 second cycle time.
The Superaxe range of wood splitters are available in 3 different models – the WS150, WS3150 and the WS4150. All models feature the following:
- PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Designed and built in our Victorian workshop with quality components
- SLIDING BLADE: Patented vertical action sliding blade with innovative wedge design easily splits the toughest Australian hardwood. Handles different lengths of wood up to 450mm.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Block lifter, large bench area, compact, portable & towable.
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy-duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- ERGONOMIC: Back saving log lifter and ideal bench height for advanced ergonomic comfort
- EASY & SAFE TO USE: Double handed control system enhances safety by keeping hands away from moving blade.
- LONG WARRANTY: Two-year warranty on all parts and construction