Wood Chipper NZ
Hire a Wood Chipper in NZ to Make Quick Work of Your Project
Using a wood chipper in NZ is an easy way to remove dead tree branches, prune shrubbery, or otherwise clear an area for a construction or cleanup project. These activities produce a lot of debris, and your wood chipper will make disposing of the waste a breeze. There are different types of wood chippers for sale in NZ, including chipper/shredder machines designed to handle smaller branches and wood chippers made to process larger pieces of wood. The resulting wood chips are useful as mulch in plant beds or other landscape features. At Forest Quip, we offer a range of wood chippers and other equipment for sale or hire.
Benefits of Wood Chipper Hire in NZ
If you’re trying to decide whether to buy or rent your wood chipper, there are several factors to consider. If you choose to rent, that’s fine – there are plenty of advantages to taking this path. Here are a few of them.
- Test the waters before taking the plunge. A good chipper shredder in NZ is an investment; wood chipper hire in Auckland allows you to test out the machine you have your eye on before committing.
- No need to store your machine. A wood chipper is a large piece of equipment. When you own yours, you need to find a place to store it when you aren’t using it, which will be often.
No need for insurance. When you rent a wood chipper from Forest Quip, you won’t have to worry about purchasing insurance for the machine – we’ve already taken care of that. If you buy your own, you will want insurance on it to protect your investment.
- No maintenance. Another advantage of renting is that you won’t be responsible for regular service. All machines need servicing from time to time; a wood chipper is no exception. When you rent, you’ll receive a wood chipper that is in optimal working condition, and you won’t have to worry about performing (or paying for) maintenance tasks.
Tips Regarding Wood Chipper Hire in Auckland
So, you’ve decided to rent your wood chipper – great. Especially if it’s something you’re only going to use once – or a couple of times a year – this is probably the best choice. Here are some tips to help your wood chipper hire experience go as smoothly as possible.
- Ask for advice. Tell us what kind of job you have and ask for input – we can help you choose the most suitable model for your project.
Only hire safe machines. Never rent equipment with safety features that have been modified or removed.
- Read the owner’s manual. You may not need to sit down and read it cover to cover but be sure you take the owner’s manual for the machine you are using and read over the important points.
Start it yourself. When you pick up your machine (or when it is delivered), find out if you can start it yourself while you have help there with you.
- Document “wear and tear”. When you pick up your chipper, be sure to document its condition and any existing cosmetic flaws or damage. Don’t get charged for damage you didn’t cause.
About Forest Quip
At Forest Quip, we supply quality European firewood processing equipment to the industry. We service companies of all sizes and offer a wide range of machines to suit all needs. You can hire or purchase our equipment, choosing from top brands such as Lasco, Pezzolato, Elkaer, Fuelwood, and Bells Machining. We value customer education and are always happy to answer questions and offer advice. Contact us today to discuss your needs.