Superaxe WS4150 Wood Splitter
The WS4150 is fast, powerful & highly productive, making it the ideal solution for splitting large volumes of firewood. The WS4150 is the most powerful machine in the range with extra features built in to ensure large volumes of firewood can be split with ease. Standard features include a 18hp engine, 200kg capacity hydraulic block lifter, larger bench area, offset splitting head, longer blade, more rollers for easy block manoeuvring and the innovative double handed control system for safe and easy machine operation. A 360mm straight blade is fitted as standard, with optional Tee or Cross shaped blade for three or four way splitting. See specs for details. Couple with optional infeed hoppers and/or outfeed elevators for even greater output.
The Superaxe range of wood splitters are available in 3 different models – the WS150, WS3150 and the WS4150. All models feature the following:
- PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Designed and built in our Victorian workshop with quality components
- SLIDING BLADE: Patented vertical action sliding blade with innovative wedge design easily splits the toughest Australian hardwood. Handles different lengths of wood up to 450mm.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Block lifter, large bench area, compact, portable & towable.
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy-duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- ERGONOMIC: Back saving log lifter and ideal bench height for advanced ergonomic comfort
- EASY & SAFE TO USE: Double handed control system enhances safety by keeping hands away from moving blade.
- LONG WARRANTY: Two-year warranty on all parts and construction