Turn to Forest Quip for a Hire Wood Chipper NZ
Do you need to hire a wood chipper in NZ? Look to Forest Quip for a durable line of wood chippers. We carry a high-quality range of wood chippers and other forest equipment that are ideal for any job.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of a JENSEN A540 Spider
Are you looking for ways to get more bang for your buck out of your investment in a JENSEN A540 Spider? Keep these helpful tips in mind:
- Place the machine in a safe location: It’s important to remember that your wood chipper will spray wood debris as it gnaws away at large sticks. Before you begin using the machine, ensure that you are setting it in a safe area to reduce the risk of injury to bystanders.
- Double-check the features: Before you finalise your purchase, a good rule of thumb is to scan through the specifications of the equipment to ensure that you are getting the right machine for the job. For example, details such as speed setting and sizes should be leading considerations. Don’t forget that our products are featured with links to YouTube videos so you can see the equipment in action before you buy it.
- Make sure the wood is dry: To ensure that your wood chipper works efficiently, it’s essential that you avoid trying to send wet lumber through it. The moisture in damp wood makes it difficult if not almost impossible for the chipper to break down, and it could cause problems with the internal mechanics of the machine.
What You Can Expect from Forest Quip Regarding a NZ Wood Chipper for Hire
Our professionals strive to provide you with the peace of mind of knowing that you are receiving a durable piece of equipment. We provide our clients with the following accommodations:
- Personalised service: Our team understands that finalising your choice of a NZ wood chipper is a big decision. In our experience, we have had clients that need to take months to place their order because they want to ensure that this investment is the right choice.
- On-site assistance: Do you need help setting up your machine? No problem. One of our technicians can come to your location and not only assist in the set-up process but provide you and your team with a full training session so that you know how to operate the machine safely.
- Fantastic selection: You never have to question whether you are receiving a quality machine when you work with us. As a partner of many leaders in the forest equipment industry, you can rest assured that your machine will live up to regular use.
About Forest Quip
The Forest Quip team is proud of our 14 years of experience in the industry. Our equipment choices are second to none, and we are confident that you will see the difference in our selection from the moment you begin to use the machine.
Reach out to us for more information about our NZ wood chipper for hire options.