Hedge Trimmer NZ
What You Should Know About Buying a Commercial Hedge Trimmer in NZ
Trimming hedges and trees is hard work, and a hedge trimmer in NZ can make the task must easier and faster. This one simple purchase can make all the difference in how efficiently you can complete your projects. At Forest Quip, we offer a selection of hedge trimmers as well as a wide range of other commercial equipment for businesses of all sizes.
When Buying a Hedge Trimmer in New Zealand, Consider This
A hedge trimmer can help you get the look of the hedges and shrubs just right without expending too much energy or time. If you’ve decided to invest in your own piece of equipment, consider these buying tips.
- Research types of trimmers. A hedge trimmer saw, for example, is different than a hedge trimmer bar or reach arm. Learn about these types of machines and the applications for which they’re best suited.
- Buy enough power. Hedge trimmers are inherently powerful, but the amount of power varies by the product. Consider the size of the hedges you need to trim and the amount of power you or your team are comfortable using.
- Be prepared to provide proper maintenance. Any machine requires maintenance. To get the most value out of your hedge saw electric or other equipment, study and follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully for the life of the machine.
- Compare safety features. Safety is a top concern with equipment this powerful. Be sure to purchase a machine with appropriate safety features and that you understand how they work. Educate your team on using the equipment properly as well.
Key Questions to Ask about Your Hedge Trimmer Saw
Before making your purchase, be sure to ask all the questions you have so that you understand the equipment you’re buying. A few questions you may want to consider asking include:
- What model is best for the amount I need to trim? You may have just a few areas that need trimming infrequently – or trimming may be the heart and soul of what your business does. If you trim a lot of hedges often, you’ll want a higher-powered product.
- What brands do you offer? Forest Quip, for example, provides a range of top brands, so you can be sure you’re choosing quality. We’re always happy to offer advice to help you select the right product for your needs.
- What are the differences between types of trimmers? From hedge trimmer bars and loader frames to reach arms and saws, we have them all, and we’re happy to share our professional knowledge on their differences and the unique advantages of each.
About Forest Quip
Whether you need a hedge trimmer, wood chipper, kindling machine, stump grinder, leaf vacuum, or something else, we can help. We pride ourselves on staying up to date on the latest technology and maintaining good relationships with our suppliers to ensure that we are providing our customers with the best quality possible. We offer excellent customer service and are easy to reach by phone with any questions. When you buy from us, we’ll even send one of our team to your location to set up your machine and train your workers on safe and effective usage. Contact us today to learn more.