Give Your Team Quality Equipment Such as a Firewood Processor in NZ
The forestry business is unforgiving, but it’s much easier when you have a reliable firewood processor in NZ. When you can count on one of these machines to consistently work week after week, month after month, your team can work diligently to complete any job you set out for them. Continue reading for a quick guide to finding an excellent firewood processor from New Zealand’s exclusive provider of several trusted brands.
How Much Do You Really Know about a Firewood Processor for Sale in NZ
Considering how complex these machines are, it’s not a surprise that there’s a lot to know about them. Here are several examples of things you may not know about buying firewood processors in New Zealand:
- There are several brands that forestry companies around the world repeatedly turn to when sourcing their equipment. We are the exclusive supplier of Bell’s, Fuelwood, and Pezzolato firewood processors in Australia and New Zealand and Hakki Pilke in New Zealand. If you haven’t yet used processors from these companies, then you owe it to yourself to transition to these reliable companies.
- There are variations between each firewood processor model, and not all of these differences are as pronounced as the distinction between a circular firewood processor and a combined machine for cutting and splitting such as the Pezzolato VSP 60.60. Our technicians visit each manufacturing company to review new models’ designs down to the smallest detail and can let you know the significant differences between any firewood processors that we stock.
- Did you know that any time you purchase a firewood processor through us, we include complimentary setup assistance and training for your staff? One of our team members will come to your site and guide you and your team through the specifics of the machine that you’ve purchased, including how to safely use it and the ways that you can operate it most efficiently.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for the Firewood Processing Machine
Whether you’re purchasing your first machine or replacing one that’s been with you for years, keep these points in mind as you continue your search:
- European-designed firewood processors are trustworthy machines. Each design reflects decades of research and development, consistently improving both durability and effectiveness. We source each firewood processor for sale in NZ from reputable manufacturers that have a consistent track record of successful designs.
- There are often incredible values to discover when trying to find a firewood processor. Don’t limit yourself only to the new models, as you can find a firewood processor used in NZ that is still in fine working condition. As long as the machine has been properly maintained, some previous use will not negatively impact its ability to serve your needs.
- Even those who are experienced with purchasing wood processors may need some assistance to determine which machine will best suit their needs and budget. We offer ongoing support over the phone to answer any questions you have and guide you to select the ideal device for your business.
How to Troubleshoot Wood Processors in NZ
When you have a machine that isn’t operating to its full capacity, there are any number of potential issues that could be wrong. While there are some necessary equipment checks that you can conduct based on the manufacturer’s manual, the best thing that you can do is turn to a team that has extensive familiarity with each model we sell. Contact us for helpful phone support to diagnose what the problem is and how best to fix it. The team at Forest Quip is ready to put our knowledge at your service and make sure we equip your team for success.