Firewood Conveyor NZ
Premium Quality Firewood Conveyor in NZ
Our company is a leading supplier of quality European forest machinery, including a firewood conveyor in NZ, that helps to improve your productivity and business efficiency. We provide excellent customer service that includes exclusive distribution of premium equipment, a strong partnership with our European manufacturers and knowledgeable advice.
Why Trust Forest Quip Regarding a Firewood Conveyor for Sale in NZ
We provide a prestigious service and premium products that can help your business run more efficiently.
- We supply quality European equipment: Our company stocks leading European brands such as Rabaud, Hakki Pilke, Fuelwood, Pezzolato and more. The machinery we provide is selected for its durability, ingenuity, quality and reliability. We are the largest distributor of forestry equipment in Australasia with exclusive distribution rights.
- Our staff have extensive knowledge of our products: We have been in operation for more than 14 years, and our team is highly knowledgeable and experienced with every piece of machinery we supply. We provide professional advice and thorough knowledge of our equipment pre and post-purchase to ensure that you get the equipment that meets your requirements and operates efficiently.
- We keep up to date with the latest technology: Our forestry equipment uses the newest technology, and we ensure that the machines we supply are suitable for NZ conditions. We make regular visits to our manufacturers and factories to keep up to date with the latest machine developments.
Benefits of a Wood Conveyor in NZ
Consider these benefits of using a firewood conveyor:
- You will save time and effort: In NZ, a firewood conveyor is an ideal piece of machinery for a business that moves large quantities of wood. You can quickly and easily move and load up a truck, trailer or bin with chopped wood which is less labour intensive than manpower alone.
- The machinery is adjustable: Our conveyors allow you to adjust the height of the system using hydraulic cylinders. This automated adjustment requires less effort than a hand crank and means you can raise or lower the conveyor to quickly fill a truck or trailer. You can also raise the equipment when you need to make large piles of firewood.
- It is easy to operate: The simple set up of the conveyor makes it easy to operate, which could reduce the number of staff you need to employ. Our company sends a team member to your site to help ensure that you can operate the machinery safely and effectively.
About Forest Quip
Our South Island, NZ based company has been in operation for more than 14 years and supplies premium machinery throughout Australasia. We provide excellent customer service with professional and knowledgeable advice about our extensive range of equipment. Our company offers on-site support with every purchase as one of our trusted team members helps with the setup and operator training of our machinery. We ensure that with every purchase you know how to use the machinery safely and effectively. Contact us today for quality and reliable forest machinery.